Saturday, December 20, 2014

I Have Some Exciting Trips Planned in 2015 - Join Me!

Many of the readers of this blog have traveled with me before to learn a bit about earth history and the evolution of landscapes. In 2015 I have a fantastic line-up of trips planned, both internationally and here in the Southwest. You can view a pdf of all of my trips here. There is no better way to travel than with your own personal geologist to explain what you are seeing. I hope to see you in 2015!

The Grand Canyon of the Colorado River - April 9 to 16 and August 22 to 29, 2015

The Green River in Canyonlands National Park - May 17 to 26, 2015

Imagine Flying Around the World on a Private Jet! Mongolia, Lake Baikal, Spitsbergen, Iceland, Greenland and more - June 9 to 30, 2015

Patagonia with Smithsonian Journeys - February 27 to March 16, 2015

Alaska River Adventure - The Tatshenshini River - July 16 to 30, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.