Monday, August 07, 2023

Not Able to Comment

Some readers have expressed frustration at not being able to comment on this blog. The problem has been going on for years. I may have found out why. See this:

Many people disable third-party cookies on their browsers, and that is the usual cause of the problem. Because of the nature of the internet, this is a choice that users make in their browser settings.

I wish it were not so - I often disable cookies on my browser as well. Until we can find a solution to the pervasive problem of "Money is answer to everything" (meaning that cookies enable "free" internet sites to track your interests), I cannot think of a solution except to enable cookies for the time it takes to comment. Maybe that will work.

Please know that I appreciate my readers, the personal comments you send to me about enjoying the blog, and that I share the frustrations this causes.

More posts to come! WR

No comments:

Post a Comment

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.