Saturday, May 07, 2022

Private Jet Adventure Over the American Southwest

The story and video that was posted here yesterday has moved to my personal blog site, All In A Day's Karma. Google changed some functions on its platform and I am still learning to navigate the changes. Sorry for any confusion. However...

It's been awhile since I posted something here. I've been busy on lot's of trips. One was a Private Jet adventure over parts of the American Southwest. Here are a few photos from the trip.

The Sonoma California coast

Mono Lake California 

Frenchman Mountain Nevada

Where the San Juan river (bottom) meets the Colorado River (top) now under the Powell reservoir, looking west


The Salt Valley Utah


Grand Mesa Colorado


The Black Canyon of the Gunnison River Colorado


Charcoal kilns, Ted Turner's Rancho Vermejo New Mexico


Sangre de Cristo Mountains, Ted Turner's Rancho Vermejo New Mexico

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful photos -- and some of my favorite places! This must have been a great trip! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.