Monday, July 06, 2009

I've Been Away, I Know ... but

Yep. It's been awhile since I blogged but I've got a good reason. I was married to Helen on Sunday, June 21, the summer solstice. We had a very nice celebration one week later with over 150 people in attendance. The festivities started on June 13 with a one week bachelor's party that took in three different baseball games in Phoenix, San Diego, and Los Angeles. Our wedding was a private event with only 8 folks at what is now being called 'Ranney Point' on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon. The wedding reception was held on June 28 at the USFS Ten-X group site just south of the canyon. It was so much fun. Here is a picture of Mr. and Mrs. Ranney on the day of the wedding. Thank you for your patience.

10 comments:

  1. Congradulations! You make a magnificent couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray Wayne and Helen!! So happy for you both. What a perfect pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! First, "Wayne's tree", now "Ranney Point" - the canyon is getting more and more special for you as the years go by. How wonderful. You both look great - may you always remain this happy. -gmj

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot... I did noticed your special rock - what a beautiful momento of another special moment-gmj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congradulations, what a beautiful couple..good to see you in san diego, sorry I didn't meet Helen. I know she loves san diego so there's a good chance we'll see you on a future trip...

    Grow old together...

    Ken Clark and Russell K. (my dog)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Ranney! I'm now wanting to know where this Ranney point is...sure it's a fantastic spot! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many congratulations, Wayne and Helen! I can't think of a more appropriate place for 'Mr Grand Canyon' to get married! Best Wishes, Alyn.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nature calls. Wink.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:05 AM

    Its very interesting to read... thanks for sharing....
    ___________________
    rozy
    We do your Marketing for best sales

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations again Wayne and Helen. All our best to you for a long, happy and healthy life together. Lots of love from the Canyoneers staff and crew and Joy and Gaylord Staveley.

    ReplyDelete

If your comment will not post, email me with the problem.